Don't Wait. Call For Free Consultation

(951) 222-2228

Rarely do our financial, employment and relationship circumstances stay the same over the years.

You may have lost your job, remarried or relocated. Your former spouse may have failed to abide by the terms of your divorce decree. Decisions that made sense at the time of your divorce may not make sense now, and further legal intervention may be necessary.

The court recognizes this by allowing for post-judgment modifications to many family law decisions, such as:

These are only a few of the areas of family law you can may request a modification for.

If you feel a need to modify one of these decisions, you must be prepared to demonstrate that you have experienced a significant change in circumstances, such as losing your job, having your income reduced or having another child to support.

Convincing the court to modify a judgment, decree or decision can be challenging. You need a knowledgeable, experienced attorney to help you by arguing your case before the judge. Contact the Riverside County family law offices of Heath Baker to guide you through your issues so you can focus on moving forward with your life.